Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Unique" questions people will ask

Last week I had some real interesting conversations with patients. Some day I’m going to write a book about all the fun stuff that goes on in a chiropractic office. Maybe it will be the next sitcom.

Q: Is there a way I can get your newsletters without going on the computer? I’m afraid of computers.

A: I didn’t know what to say to this one. The answer is no however. Maybe a friend can print it out for you. We don’t print them and send them via the mail anymore.

Q: Is there a way to learn trigger point therapy without coming to your class?

A: You can buy books. You can go on the internet.

Q: Can I see you on Saturday or Sunday?


A: If it’s an emergency. There is an additional charge. The fee is $75 and insurance doesn’t cover it. You must pay in advance for the appointment.

Q: How can I crack myself?

A: I wouldn’t do that if I were you. That’s how we end up getting those emergency phone calls on the weekend. A friend cracks your back, messes you up, and then I have to repair the damage.

Q: Are you going to play music or light candles?

A: No.

No comments: